St. Peter and Paul’s Catholic Church
Erected in 1874, this church is one of the oldest in continuous use in southern Minnesota. The Jesuits renovated it in 1991. The church features stained glass from Germany and Austria, oak pews and alters carved from oak, pine and walnut. A local craftsman, Joseph Masberg, carved the four statues of St. Peter and St. Paul on the front steps.
Location: 105 N 5th Street, Mankato